บริการคาสิโนคุณภาพและเดิมพันกีฬาชั้นนำทั่วโลก สมัครวันนี้รับฟรีโบนัส 10% เล่นผ่านอินเทอร์เน็ตได้ที่บ้าน โทร. 08-7776-7651
เที่ยวไปกับเรา holiday palace
We love holiday palace wanted to head to a night market that one of Kimmy’s friends from work suggested. It was suppose to be near Lumphini boxing stadium, holiday palace so we figured we might check out Muai Thai boxing whilst we were in the general vicinity. Up until this point were quite lucky in hopping in taxis and tuk tuks where the drivers speak english. The driver of the taxi that we hopped into outside the hotel that night didn’t know a single word of english, nor could he understand the map that we had. I was also unable to pronounce the name of the place that Kimmy’s friend gave us, but the way I said it kind of registered something with the driver. He said “Silom”, and we figured that was the proper way of saying “Suan Lum” which was what I was trying to say, so we agreed and off we went. Little did we know that Silom was not where we wanted to go, even though it was kind of near the boxing stadium.